CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) POLICY
We work in an industry that is totally reliant on natural minerals as the source of everything we produce. Adequate supplies are essential for almost every aspect of modern life. Mineral extraction is only undertaken where suitable ecological deposits exist and sites chosen to minimise environmental and social impacts.
Our sites are well placed and designed to minimise our impacts on the local community and surrounding environment. Our management team at every level look at ways to ensure our operations are conducted with the highest regard for the environment with all legislation and regulatory standards incorporated into our working practices.
We look to follow best practices in the sustainability of our sourcing, production and transportation of products. All our products are certified to meet the highest standards and are traceable from source to customer, with minimum processing other than decontamination of foreign bodies.
This is represented through:
- Doing business in a responsible way – open, honest, and with integrity
- Complying with all applicable laws, regulations and standards
- Respecting the rights and dignity of every employee and treating them fairly and without discrimination
- Creating a positive working environment for our employees
- Supporting local charities and being involved with the local community
- Carefully managing the impact of our business – socially and environmentally
Responsibility for compliance with Mansfield Sand’s CSR policy lies with the Managing Director, Directors, Managers and their staff.
Health & Safety Policy